Ethnic Menus Available On Request … Our experience includes:
- Middle Eastern
- South American
And, Yes …
- We have had your Grandmothers in our kitchen to share their family recipes with us, and to show us how to “Do It Right”!
Call 201-209-9325 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We make our own deserts, using only sweet butter, fresh fruits, butter crusts & lots of love!
- Our finger sweet platter includes at least 6 of the following: Double Chocolate Brownies, Caramel Walnut Squares, Molasses Spice Cookies, Almond Shortbread cookies, Oatmeal butter cookies, Lemon Bars, German Chocolate Squares, Pear-Orange-Walnut Cake, Lavender Pound Cake, fresh fruit & mint garnish
- Our Iced Lemon Soufflé with Whipped Cream, fresh Strawberries, Mint & Candied Lemon Shreds is dessert not available anywhere else. It is stunningly presented in large silver bowls or individual portions.
- Lavender Pound Cake [also not found elsewhere] with fresh seasonal berries, mint & lavender
- Pear or Apple Frangipane tarts
- Swedish Apple Walnut Cake with Lemon Curd & Greek Yogurt Cream sauce
These desserts we make. They are outstanding. We can purchase many pies & cakes that are available to caterers. The Cheesecakes are really good, which is why I don’t make them.